You can attend shows and concerts at our venues with complete peace of mind. All our venues comply with government-imposed ventilation standards.
Depending on the color of the Coronavirus barometer, we also take into account the visitor capacity, so that our events can proceed in complete safety.
For more information on the impact of the corona barometer on your event, please visit the Help Center.
Are there lockers?
No, there are no lockers available.
Opening of the doors
Some days before the event, go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times.
Normally, the venue doors are open an hour and a half before the start of the event. You can order snacks and drinks at one of the many food and drink stands in the foyer.
Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Pay at every point of sale with your bank card, smartphone or your be•at Cashless Card. Read more
Book your hotel
Combine your visit to the Pop-Up Arena Middelkerke with an overnight stay in a hotel. We highly recommend you ibis Budget Oostende Airport (Middelkerke) or Acropolis Middelkerke. More information about the hotels